Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Super Sunday: Cute as a button bracelet






Hey guys! I have been on vacation! So fun! how have you been? Today a have a tutorial for a button bracelet. I think it turned out pretty well. I actually found a HUGE bag of buttons at Hobby Lobby for only $5. It was a lot better than buying 20 packs of 7 buttons at the same price a pack! Plus they had some really cute vintage buttons thrown in there.

You will need:

.Different colored buttons of different shades and sizes
.Elastic cord
. Scissors

1. lay out your buttons in a random order. If you have two colors there are a couple of options, you can make it, for example; red, blue, red, blue, if you want one side red and the other blue, or mix them around to make it totally random. I made mine randomly. Sorry about the low quality pictures. I had to use my old camera today.

2. The buttons can have 2-four holes to work. thread the cord through one ole and out through the one diagonal from it.

3. Once all of the buttons are threaded, tie with a couple of knots and your done! Easy peasy.

That's all for this week. See you soon!

P.S. I will have a delicious recipe next week!

Kaylee






No comments:

Post a Comment