Hey! Although today was Mother's day, it was also my Mother's Birthday! And she decided she could milk it out all week. So my sisters and I made her dinner on Tuesday. I made her Her favorite veggies, Green beans, but in a new way; wrapped in Bacon! She loved them and so did we. They were very easy to make and delicious, too. Here's what you'll need:
. A pound of fresh Green beans
.Salt and pepper
.Lean bacon strips
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2.Clean the beans and strain them.
3. Blanch (Boil in a pot of water) for three minuets, then wash them again using cold water.
4. Throw 'em in a plastic bag with the oil, salt, and pepper and shake them up.
5. Wrap about 4-5 beans in half a strip of bacon.
6. Bake in oven for 10-15 minuets.
And Whala! Beautiful beans wrapped in delicious bacon! Enjoy this dish!