Friday, November 11, 2011

diy: drawsting sack

I made this drawstring "hobo" sack this weekend and I am pretty proud of the outcome.  I used the pattern Fromm Dana at MADE and the instructions were pretty clear.  I just used one fat quarter and some muslin.  Pretty easy.  You can also adjust the pattern to fit what you need.  I use mine for my yarn and needles for my crochet projects.  I made the strings out of jersey knit. 

                                                                      
                                       Open


Closed


                                                                                 Inside      


Great for holding yarn and hooks!

I love this bag and will probably end up making some for Christmas presents.



Have a wonderful day!



Kaylee


No comments:

Post a Comment